. Every summer's eve calls for a light topper to keep the chill off your shoulders, and Pendleton's cotton eyelet jacket is just the thing for capris, skirts or sundresses.
- A dyed-in-the-wool brand since 1863, Pendleton is famous for its exquisitely woven wools and flawless tailoring
- Pendleton now collaborates with contemporary designers to expand their iconic plaids and Native-American-inspired patterns into fashions that appear in upscale boutiques
- Fabric is a light, breezy cotton eyelet with white binding
- Invisible hook-and-eye closure in front
- Bust darts
- Flap pockets
- Bracelet sleeves
- Length: 20" (based on size 10)
- Classic Fit
- Made in China
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >