Information about Arc’teryx Zenta LT Gore-Tex® XCR® Gloves - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
. Arc'teryx's Zenta LT Gore-Tex® XCR® gloves keep hands comfy in extreme conditions thanks to their waterproof breathable membrane
, wind-resistant Polartec® Wind Pro® fabric and slim-fit cuff design.
- Gore-Tex® XCR® waterproof breathable membrane is 25% more breathable than standard Gore-Tex®
- Polartec® Wind Pro® fabric is extremely breathable yet provides 4x the wind resistance of traditional fleece
- Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish is highly abrasion and water resistant
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- Reinforced goatskin leather palm and fingers
- Soft shell fabric sections in hand and cuff area for extra mobility and breathability
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Seam-free fingertips improve dexterity
- Adjustable cuff with touch-fasten closure
- Slim fit cuff reduces layering bulk
- Middle-finger drying loop
- Made in China
- Visit our Winter Dressing Guide
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- Cannot ship to freight forwarder.
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >