. Designed as an ice climbing belay jacket, Outdoor Research's Maestro down jacket combines featherweight, extra-strong Pertex® Quantum fabric with 800 fill power
down for warmth in the coldest mountain or urban environments.
- 800 fill power down insulation
- Pertex® Quantum ripstop shell fabric has an excellent strength to weight ratio
- Attached insulated hood
- Internal storm flap and zipper garage
- Zip back pocket doubles as a stuff sack and lets you use jacket as a pillow
- Zip chest pocket
- Internal mesh pockets with drawcord closure
- Elasticized cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Length: 33" (based on size large)
- Made in China
- Visit our Down/Synthetic Insulation Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >