. Highly maneuverable and stable at speed, K2 A.M.P Impact skis excel carving up hardpack and are ideal for advanced skiers who alternate between groomers, moguls and trees.
- Ski magazine "Gold Medal" award winner
- All-Terrain Rocker 30% rocker at the tip and 70% traditional camber for stability and edge hold in firm snow
- Triaxial braid construction interlocks strands of fiberglass around a fir and aspen wood core, with carbon web for additional torsional rigidity
- Progressive sidecut is more aggressive in the tip and less aggressive in the tail
- Mod Monic technology absorbs vibrations for improved edge
- Hybridtech sidewalls combine the accuracy of vertical sidewalls underfoot with the light weight of cap construction
- Sidecut dimensions: 127/80/109mm
- Turn radius:
- 153cm: 12m
- 160cm: 13m
- Materials: Fiberglass topsheet with wood core and sintered base
- Bindings DIN Range: 3-11
- Total weight: 13 lb.
- Made in China
- US shipments only