. A unique self-basting lid sets Staub's 2.5-quart oval cocotte apart in the kitchen; special spikes on the lid's underside foster a continuous natural basting cycle, transferring the flavor directly back to the food and not down the sides.
- A family-owned company, Staub cookware can be used safely on a variety of heat sources and transfers seamlessly from oven to table
- Trusted by both professional chefs and home cooks alike for its exceptional durability and premium performance
- Each piece is made from a one-time-use sand mold, so each absorbs the enamel coating in a unique way
- Matte black interior glaze resists scratching and develops non-stick qualities over time
- Smooth, enamel-coated base to prevent surface scratches
- Capacity: 2.5 qt.
- Height: 3-3/4"
- Dimensions: 9-1/4x6-3/4"
- Height with lid: 5-1/2"
- Width with handles: 11-1/2"
- Weight: 8 lb.
- Material: Cast iron
- Care: Hand wash
- Care: Freezer and oven safe
- Made in France
- US shipments only