Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Amber from Minnesota on Thursday, April 03, 2014
Based on 2 reviews:
. A powerful freeride boot for female rippers, Black Diamond Equipment Shiva AT ski boots excel at the resort and outside the gates. The responsive Power Fit Light liner features the BOA® closure system, and the Triax Pro frame boasts stiff forward flex.
- Thermoformable Power Fit Light liner with BOA® closure system for better power transfer and touring stability
- Triax Pro frame has a Flex Index of 100 and boasts stiff forward flex
- Aerogel-insulated strobel base for improved warmth and fit
- Walk mode lever offers 20 degrees of resistance-free motion while touring
- Adjustable forward lean and lateral canting
- Includes removable alpine touring sole blocks compatible with Dynafit bindings (DIN sole blocks sold separately)
- Made in Thailand
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.
- US shipments only