. When the cold weather swoops in, pile on The North Face's Chimborazo jacket for the warmth of high-loft sherpa
fleece, with thoughtfully positioned stretch panels and underarm gussets for mobility.
- Wind-resistant, two-layer bonded fleece has soft brushed face and soft sherpa backing
- YKK® Vislon® water-resistant, smooth-gliding zip front
- Underarm gussets for mobility
- Stretch panels at cuffs
- Bonded zip chest pocket with four-way stretch face
- Hidden zip hand pockets with tricot lining
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Length: 28" (based on size large)
- Made in Viet Nam
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >