. SmartWool's PhD SmartLoft Divide midlayer jacket features an ingenious design to give you protection where you need it most. The front, wind-resistant ripstop shell is insulated with SmartLoft to protect your core through forward movement. Four-way stretch merino wool
is placed in the rest of the body to facilitate full range of movement.
- Quilted nylon ripstop front shell
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish sheds moisture and resists stains
- SmartLoft merino wool-polyester insulation wicks moisture and regulates thermal temperature
- Itch-free, stretch merino wool in back, sides and sleeves is temperature regulating, moisture wicking and odor resisting
- Smooth-gliding, water-resistant camlock zip front with interior flap and zipper garage
- Zip chest pocket with media cord port
- Scoop hand pockets
- Asymmetrical cuffs
- Classic Fit
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Wool Guide
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >