About Blizzard 2011/2012 G-Force Supersonic Alpine Skis - IQ TP 12 Bindings
Closeouts. Smooth-carving skis for advanced skiers, Blizzard's G-Force Supersonic all-mountain alpine skis feature sandwich sidewall construction with titanium layers and a built-in rail system for better flex and a smooth, stable ride.
- Front side all-mountain carving skis for advanced skiers
- Beech and poplar sintered core with fiberglass top sheet
- Sandwich sidewall construction with titanium layers provide unmatched edge grip and stability
- Traditional camber profile
- IQ binding system increases edge hold and response
- Includes Marker IQ TP 12 bindings
- Sidecut dimensions: 121/72/103mm
- Turn radius: 13.5m
- DIN range: 4-12
- Total weight: 7 lb. 6 oz.
- Materials: Fiberglass top sheet, beech and poplar core sintered base
- Made in Austria