. Haglofs' Micro jacket is constructed from Polartec® Classic Microfleece
to create a warm and cozy, lightweight top with clean lines designed for bulk-free layering.
- The largest supplier of outdoor equipment in Scandinavia, Haglofs clothing and gear is thoughtfully designed and first rate in every detail
- Polartec® Classic Microfleece provides optimum warmth to weight ratio with enhanced wicking capabilities and excellent breathability
- Next-to-skin comfort in a soft-handed low-pill fabric
- YKK® full-zip front with laminated tricot-lined wind flap
- Offset shoulder and side seams for maximum comfort when wearing a backpack
- Flatlock seams throughout to optimize layering and prevent chafing
- Mesh-lined zip hand pockets are strategically placed for use with a backpack or harness
- Smooth-faced stretch-fleece gussets at inner forearms for enhanced durability
- By Haglofs of Sweden
- Length: 30" (based on size large)
- Made in China
- Cannot ship to Europe, China, South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >