. Dale of Norway's Isfjorden sweater is a sporty Nordic update with giant snowflakes, striped sleeves, and a visually appealing open-knit texture under the arms that also fosters air flow.
- Since 1879, Dale of Norway has been faithfully producing high-quality knitwear in traditional Nordic and modern traditions
- Fine wool is combed, stretched, spun and dyed using time-tested procedures, and then expertly finished on state-of-the-art knitting machines
- Itch-free merino wool is naturally soft, warm, breathable and odor resistant
- Visible neck zip with logo pull
- Zip pocket at lower sleeve
- Logo patch on upper left sleeve
- By Dale of Norway
- Classic Fit
- Made in Norway
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >