Information about Hickey Freeman Windowpane Sport Coat - Wool-Silk-Linen (For Men)
Closeouts. A rich meeting of cerulean blues and coal blacks create the pattern on Hickey Freeman's Windowpane sport coat, skillfully crafted from a blend of smooth worsted wool, fine silk, and pure linen.
- Since their beginnings in 1899, the firm founded by Jeremiah Hickey and Jacob Freeman has strived to create a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles are from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Lightweight canvas chest piece has shape built into it to withstand repeated dry cleaning and hard wear
- Hand-tailored armholes, shoulder settings, vents, buttonholes and bar tacks for a precise fit that feels like a second skin
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide