. Inspired color pairings ensure that Hickey Freeman's beaded track stripe suit won't spend its life hanging in a closet, long forgotten -- you'll find yourself reaching for it over and over, eager for another occasion to take it out.
- Since their beginnings in 1899, the firm founded by Jeremiah Hickey and Jacob Freeman has strived to create a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles are from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Lightweight canvas chest piece has shape built into it to withstand repeated dry cleaning and hard wear
- Hand-tailored armholes, shoulder settings, vents, buttonholes and bar tacks for a precise fit that feels like a second skin
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >