Information about G3 ZenOxide Alpine Touring Skis
. G3 ZenOxide alpine touring skis feature a low-mass tip and tail, a fat 105mm waist and a lightweight wood and fiberglass core. When fresh powder in the backcountry calls your name, let these G3 skis be your guide.
- Early Rise 1 profile combines raised tip with traditional camber
- Lightweight hybrid poplar and paulownia wood core
- Ultralight vertical cap and low-mass tip and tail for easy climbing, superior loft and excellent agility
- 105mm waist for deep powder and crud
- Sidecut dimensions: 131/105/123mm
- Turn radius: 25m
- Total weight: 8 lb.
- Materials: Fiberglass top sheet, paulownia and poplar wood core, sintered base
- Made in China