. With Outdoor Research's Havoc jacket, you'll find that deciding when to call it a day will be the only thing wreaking havoc on your backcountry adventures. Gore® Windstopper® wind-blocking fabric joins forces with low-bulk PrimaLoft® ECO 60g insulation to keep your core sheltered from the biting cold winds.
- 2-Layer nylon ripstop shell with polyurethane laminate
- Gore® Windstopper® is soft, lightweight, windproof fabric with maximum breathability
- PrimaLoft® ECO 60g insulation is highly compressible, retains warmth when wet and is made with recycled fibers
- Attached, three-piece insulated hood with three-way drawcord adjustments
- Two-way zip front with interior wind flap, chin guard and zipper garage
- Hidden zip chest pocket
- Zip hand pockets with tricot lining and attached lanyard
- Interior zip media pocket with media cord port
- Elastic binding at cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Length: 28" (based on size large)
- Made in China
- Visit our Down/Synthetic Insulation Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >