. The Simond Alpine ice screw is manufactured of high-strength chromoly steel with four sharply beveled and tapered teeth for fast, precise placement.
- Chromoly steel
- Large bevel and taper on teeth for improved bite and penetration in ice
- Nickel-plated conical tube minimizes friction and makes the screw easier to crank into ice
- Two loops in the hanger for clipping two carabiners separately
- Made in France
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing and other related activities are inherently dangerous; anyone purchasing or using equipment for this purpose is personally responsible for getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use