. Rossignol S3 alpine skis offer the perfect blend of stability and flotation. This all-mountain ski has a wide waist, Powder Turn rocker and a traditional tail shape for outstanding response and instant speed control.
- Powder Turn Rocker profile has 50% camber in the center of the ski and 50% rocker in the tip and tail for improved float in soft snow
- Spoon tip is wide and raised for control in powder and better float
- Centered sidecut is short and shallow underfoot for power and liveliness
- Sandwich laminate construction with wood core for power and durability
- Vertical sidewalls for precision and edging power
- Sidecut dimensions: 127/98/118mm
- Turn radius: 19.8m (178cm)
- Weight: 8 lb. 2 oz.
- Material: Fiberglass cap, wood core, extruded base
- Made in Spain