About Zwilling J.A. Henckels Santoku HE Knife - 5 1/2"
Closeouts. The all-around favorite of every Asian chef, Zwilling J.A. Henckels' 5" Santoku knife makes short work of meat, fish and vegetables with its fine-polished razor edge.
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels uses the highest quality 18/10 stainless steel
- European-influenced designs create timeless style in every piece
- All pieces are forged, and the two-piece hollow handles provide perfect balance and comfort
- Santoku knives are known for their limited rocking motion, resulting in a cleaner, more even landing
- Blade length: 5-1/2"
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Material: Stainless steel, composite
- Care: Hand wash
- Made in Germany
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- US shipments only; cannot ship to New York state