About Atlas Aspect Snowshoes - 24"
Closeouts. Atlas' Aspect snowshoes are designed for optimum backcountry performance and convenience, with an aggressive crampon system that bites into steep, icy terrain, PackFlat bindings that accommodate snowboard or mountaineering boots, and an included utility strap that lashes gear or your snowshoes to your pack.
- Durable, lightweight aluminum frame
- ReactiV-Trac construction integrates the classic flex of an elliptically formed nose with the perimeter traction of a serrated T-frame
- Nose and tail shapes optimized for stable footing and an easy, natural stride
- Spring-Loaded Suspension (SLS) uses offset webbing straps to absorb impact and allows natural side-to-side foot flex
- Heel-lift bar provides relief for tired calf muscles on steep ascents and match slope angle for better traction
- Seamless Infinity decking optimizes surface area while protecting the deck from abrasion
- PackFlat bindings with quick-lashing straps that accommodate large snowboard or mountaineering boots
- Included Backcountry Utility strap can be used to secure your snowshoes to your pack, lash gear together or serve as an emergency replacement strap in your PackFlat bindings
- Aggressive saw-toothed perimeter and stainless steel toe crampons deliver high-end traction
- Shovel-shaped prongs with sharp ice tips bite well into frozen slopes
- Made in China
- Visit our Snowshoes Guide