About Atlas 12 Series Snowshoes - 35"
Closeouts. Bag some peaks on Atlas' 12 Series snowshoes; the efficient design features Spring-Loaded Suspension that absorbs impact and allows natural side-to-side foot flex, a heel-lift bar for muscle relief on steep grades and aggressive crampons that are sure to keep you going strong on icy slopes.
- Durable, lightweight aluminum frame
- ReactiV-Trac construction integrates the classic flex of an elliptically formed nose with the perimeter traction of a serrated T-frame
- Nose and tail shapes optimized for stable footing and an easy, natural stride
- Spring-Loaded Suspension (SLS) uses offset webbing straps to absorb impact and allows natural side-to-side foot flex
- Heel-lift bar provides relief for tired calf muscles on steep ascents and match slope angle for better traction
- Duratek nylon decking is strong, lightweight, and uses a pebble-finish for excellent abrasion resistance
- Advanced aft traction with sharp ice tips on the heel cleat and four angled, ridged side rails for superior all-mountain traction
- Holey-1 toe crampon uses shovel-shaped stainless steel prongs for hold and sharp ice tips for superior bite on frozen slopes
- Made in China
- Visit our Snowshoes Guide