. Obermeyer Yukon snow pants offer warmth for north of the border ski trips, with textured fabric, 40g of ComforMax insulation and an adjustable waistband.
- Textured shell fabric with HydroBlock V waterproof breathable coating and Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Critical seams sealed
- 40g DuPont® ComforMax synthetic insulation
- Touch-fasten adjustable waistband with internal tunnel belt and brushed lining
- Mesh-lined zip thigh vents
- Zip hand pockets
- Touch-fasten rear and cargo pockets
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- Reinforced cuff is lined with heavy-duty webbing
- Waterproof rating: Water resistant, 5,000mm
- Breathable rating: 5,000
- Made in Bangladesh
- Visit our Down/Synthetic Insulation Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >