. With your hands tucked safely inside Spyder's Traverse ski gloves, not even the coldest, wettest days can stop you. Their performance-driven design includes proven Gore-Tex® waterproofing, two water-shedding technologies and powerful insulation that complements dexterity.
- Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane
- Mini oxford weave shell with Rubbertec synthetic palm
- XT coating penetrates the fabric and forms a honeycomb structure that improves waterproofing properties while maintaining breathability
- Spylon+ DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish sheds moisture and resists oil-based stains, maintains 80% resistance through 50 washings
- 200g ThermaWeb insulation throughout
- Brushed, thermal-regulating tricot lining
- Contoured, articulated fingers for dexterity
- Partially elasticized wrist with adjustable nylon webbing strap
- Soft chamude nose wipe at thumb
- Made in China
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >