About Kastle MX 88 Alpine Skis - All-Mountain
Closeouts. On groomers and off the beaten track, Kastle MX 88 alpine skis provide outstanding responsiveness and stability at speed. It has vertical sidewalls, two sheets of titanal and an Elliptical sidecut that's progressively tighter at the tip and tail for quick turn initiation.
- Ski magazine "Gold Medal" award winner
- Mid-fat profile is wide enough to float in powder, but carves with confidence
- Ash and fir wood core with vertical sidewalls, rubber damping sheet and 0.5mm titanal base and top sheets for stability
- Standard camber
- Dual Hollowtech technology replaces tip material with translucent glass for reduced weight
- Elliptical sidecut is progressively tighter at tip and tail for responsive turn initiation
- Sidecut dimensions: 128/88/113mm
- Turn radius:
- 158cm: 15m
- 168cm: 17.5m
- Weight: 7 lb. 10 oz.
- Material: Fiberglass wrap, ash and fir wood core, graphite sinter base
- Made in Austria