. On Blizzard's Bodacious alpine skis, you can throw the throttle down and never let up. The raised tail design features a fat 118mm waist, Flipcore construction and two layers of Titanal to dampen vibration when you're cruising at eye-watering speeds.
- Raised tip for advanced to expert skiers
- Bamboo Isocore wood core construction with bamboo stringers
- Tip-and-tail rocker Flipcore construction maximizes the natural flex of the ski materials
- Flipcore rocker reduces the floppiness and chatter of skis on hard snow at high speeds and enhances the skis performance in soft snow
- Slight camber underfoot for grip on hardpack
- Two layers of Titanal for vibration-free dampness at speed and on hard snow
- Sidecut dimensions: 142/118/132mm
- Turn radius: 176cm, 186cm, 196cm: 32m
- Weight: 11 lb.
- Material: Fiberglass with CNC 3D-Bamboo Isocore woodcore with titanium and 2 layers of Titanal on sintered graphite base
- Made in Austria