. Made in the USA, Evolv Prime lace-up climbing shoes excel at edging and overhanging terrain. They have a symmetric toe box and a downcambered shape with a toe rand that's thicker in high-wear zones.
- Designed by world renowned climber Chris Sharma
- Symmetrical toe box and downcambered shape excels at hooking and overhanging routes
- VTR3D toe rand is thicker in high-wear zones and thinner in low-wear areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots
- Split, mesh-padded tongue provides breathability and comfort through the arch of the foot
- Traditional lacing system for exceptional fit
- MX-P 1mm half-length midsole
- Trax-XT high friction rubber outsole performs consistently over a wide range of temperatures
- Aggressive Tight Fit: Order 1/2 size larger
- All Day Comfort Fit: Order 1 size larger
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use. Synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all.
- Climbing and other related activities are inherently dangerous; anyone purchasing or using equipment for this purpose is personally responsible for getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use