About Evolv Predator G2 Climbing Shoes (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. An aggressive downturned toe and a deep heel cup make Evolv Predator G2 climbing shoes a great choice for steep, technical routes and bouldering problems that require an aggressive, precise shoe.
- Asymmetrical downturned toe
- Perforated synthetic upper with split mesh tongue
- Deeper heel cup for more secure heel hold
- Sensitive midsole for maximum feel
- Dual touch-fasten instep straps for easy on-off
- 4mm Trax-XT-5 high-friction rubber outsole
- Aggressive Tight Fit: True to size
- All Day Comfort Fit: Order 1 size larger
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use. Synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all.
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use. For any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, have original hangtags and plastic wrapper