Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by EH from Oklahoma on Tuesday, June 04, 2013
Based on 6 reviews:
. An aggressive downturned toe and a deep heel cup make Evolv Predator G2 climbing shoes a great choice for steep, technical routes and bouldering problems that require an aggressive, precise shoe.
- Asymmetrical downturned toe
- Perforated synthetic upper with split mesh tongue
- Deeper heel cup for more secure heel hold
- Sensitive midsole for maximum feel
- Dual touch-fasten instep straps for easy on-off
- 4mm Trax-XT-5 high-friction rubber outsole
- Aggressive Tight Fit: True to size
- All Day Comfort Fit: Order 1 size larger
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing and other related activities are inherently dangerous; anyone purchasing or using equipment for this purpose is personally responsible for getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use. Synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all.