. Icebreaker's Arctic RealFleece 320 jacket offers low profile, midweight warmth and a performance fit. Brushed merino wool
fends off the chill when its worn as an outer layer, or zip it under a shell for breathable insulation in frigid conditions.
- Icebreaker harvests merino wool exclusively from sheep grown in the Southern Alps of New Zealand, where conditions are extreme and the wool responds accordingly
- Itch-free, brushed RealFleece merino wool is temperature regulating, moisture wicking and odor resistant
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Zip hand pockets and chest pocket
- Full-zip front with inner wind flap and zipper garage
- Rib-knit stretch hem
- Length: 26" (based on size medium)
- Classic Fit
- Made in China fabric New Zealand
- Visit our Wool Guide
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >