. A weather-resistant soft shell with a brushed merino wool
lining, Icebreaker's Kenai jacket combines sophisticated styling with moisture-wicking warmth for cold days in the city or the mountains.
- Icebreaker harvests merino wool exclusively from sheep grown in the Southern Alps of New Zealand, where conditions are extreme and the wool responds accordingly
- Itch-free, brushed RealFleece 260 merino wool lining is temperature regulating, moisture wicking and odor resistant
- Wind- and water-resistant stretch soft shell exterior
- Welded, watertight center zip with internal wind flap and snap exterior storm flap at neck
- Welded, watertight zip chest pocket with headphone port
- Welded, watertight hand pockets
- Drawcord hem
- Length: 27" (based on size medium)
- Classic Fit
- Made in China fabric New Zealand
- Visit our Wool Guide
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >