. A sturdy and durable double-layer twill
, Filson's Portage Bay jacket combines a seam-sealed shell with low-bulk insulation and a hint of warm wool to keep you warm on the move or in the field.
- Founded in 1897 during the Great Klondike Gold Rush, Filson has spent more than a century making classic, rugged and extremely comfortable clothing for outdoor-loving individuals
- Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Double-layer twill exterior with a touch of wool for warmth
- Low-bulk insulation
- Detachable hood with adjustable cordlock
- Full-zip front with snap-over storm flap
- Snap-flap chest pockets, one with layered zip pocket on top
- Gusseted snap-flap pockets
- Interior zip pockets
- Cordlock-adjustable hem
- Made in China
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >