. A fairly lightweight jacket with solid performance power, Filson's Elliot Bay jacket has a handsome twill
exterior with fully sealed seams, breathable mesh lining in the torso, and a zip-off hood for versatility in the field or out and about.
- Founded in 1897 during the Great Klondike Gold Rush, Filson has spent more than a century making classic, rugged and extremely comfortable clothing for outdoor-loving individuals
- Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Durable, waterproof and breathable 8 oz. polyester-wool exterior
- Breathable mesh lining in torso; smooth lining in sleeves
- Detachable hood with cordlock adjustment
- Full-zip front with snap-over storm flap
- Welded slant zip chest pockets
- Bellowed snap-flap front pockets with stacked zip hand pockets behind
- Cordlock-adjustable hem
- Made in China
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >