. Crafted from a uniquely double-faced fabric, Filson's Bridgeport sweater sports a handsome, wooly rib-knit exterior and deliciously soft fleece
interior that extends all the way up to the stand collar for cozy, next-to-skin comfort.
- Founded in 1897 during the Great Klondike Gold Rush, Filson has spent more than a century making classic, rugged and extremely comfortable clothing for outdoor-loving individuals
- Outer fabric is a wooly rib-knit blend of polyester, wool and nylon
- Faced throughout with soft fleece
- Contrast tipping at collar
- Neck zip with leather logo pull
- Leather logo patch at hem
- Made in El Salvador
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >