Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Canyon Man from Eldo Co. on Saturday, December 7, 2013
Based on 1 reviews:
. A subtle placeholder between a solid and a print, this Hickey Freeman suit arrives in a handsome nailhead -- recognized for its dual-tone, salt-and-pepper-like appearance.
- Since their beginnings in 1899, the firm founded by Jeremiah Hickey and Jacob Freeman has strived to create a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles are from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Lightweight canvas chest piece has shape built into it to withstand repeated dry cleaning and hard wear
- Hand-tailored armholes, shoulder settings, vents, buttonholes and bar tacks for a precise fit that feels like a second skin
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >