. More robust than its attenuated pinstripe cousin, the rope stripe (named for its diagonal rope-like weave) gives this Hickey Freeman suit a stronger, more dimensional bearing offset by the soft, grey-tone hue.
- Since their beginnings in 1899, the firm founded by Jeremiah Hickey and Jacob Freeman has strived to create a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles are from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Lightweight canvas chest piece has shape built into it to withstand repeated dry cleaning and hard wear
- Hand-tailored armholes, shoulder settings, vents, buttonholes and bar tacks for a precise fit that feels like a second skin
- Worsted wool is a firm-textured, compactly twisted wool yarn made from long-staple fibers
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >