Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by mustang cb from tulsa, ok on Monday, April 14, 2014
Based on 4 reviews:
. If your color preferences lean toward cool blues, you'll look like a million in this Hickey Freeman suit -- a gorgeous grey weave with understated blue stripe that complements similarly colored shirts and ties.
- Since their beginnings in 1899, the firm founded by Jeremiah Hickey and Jacob Freeman has strived to create a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles are from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Lightweight canvas chest piece has shape built into it to withstand repeated dry cleaning and hard wear
- Hand-tailored armholes, shoulder settings, vents, buttonholes and bar tacks for a precise fit that feels like a second skin
- Worsted wool is a firm-textured, compactly twisted yarn
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >