. Set sail on a sea of bountiful texture in Hickey Freeman's soft sport coat, crafted from a visually pleasing blend of linen
and finished with a three-quarter lining.
- Since their beginnings in 1899, the firm founded by Jeremiah Hickey and Jacob Freeman has strived to create a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles are from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Lightweight canvas chest piece has shape built into it to withstand repeated dry cleaning and hard wear
- Hand-tailored armholes, shoulder settings, vents, buttonholes and bar tacks for a precise fit that feels like a second skin
- Handsomely textured blend of linen and hemp
- Patterned under-flap lining
- Three-quarter lining
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >