. Crisp as can be, Hickey Freeman's solid linen
pants announce to the world that you're a man with good taste -- no matter the occasion.
- Since their beginnings in 1899, the firm founded by Jeremiah Hickey and Jacob Freeman has strived to create a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles are from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Hand pockets
- Button-through back welt pockets
- Made in United States of America (fabric imported)
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide