. Icebreaker's Teton jacket battles the blustery weather of high-altitude mountain towns and sea-level windy cities alike -- and looks good doing it. The warm RealFleece merino wool-polyester shell is wind- and water-resistant, breathable and temperature regulating.
- Icebreaker harvests merino wool exclusively from sheep grown in the Southern Alps of New Zealand, where conditions are extreme and the wool responds accordingly
- Water- and wind-resistant RealFleece merino wool-polyester shell naturally regulates temperature, resists odor and dries quickly
- Fleece interior breathes, wicks moisture and holds warmth close
- Stand-up collar protects neck
- Watertight-zip chest pocket with headphone port
- Full-length, watertight zip front with interior wind flap
- Watertight-zip handwarmer pockets
- Bias-cut cuffs protect wrists and back of hand
- Droptail hem provides extended coverage
- Drawcord hem
- Made in China (fabric New Zealand)
- Visit our Wool Guide
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >