. Enjoy the naturally high-performance comfort of 100% merino wool
construction in Icebreaker's Polaris shirt, finished with ribbed sides and underarms for full mobility and a neck zip for ventilation.
- Icebreaker harvests merino wool exclusively from sheep grown in the Southern Alps of New Zealand, where conditions are extreme and the wool responds accordingly
- Itch-free merino wool naturally wicks moisture, regulates temperature, resists odor and dries quickly
- Reverse-welt neck zip with protective zipper garage
- Long raglan sleeves increase range of motion
- Ribbed underarm and side panels stretch for full mobility
- Cuffs with thumbholes protect hands
- Length: 27" (based on size large)
- Made in China (fabric New Zealand)
- Visit our Wool Guide
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >