. Make a dash for the finish line in Icebreaker's GT200 Sprint base layer
top. Naturally itch-free merino wool
wicks moisture and resists odor, and the zip neck offers additional ventilation.
- Icebreaker harvests merino wool exclusively from sheep grown in the Southern Alps of New Zealand, where conditions are extreme and the wool responds accordingly
- Itch-free merino wool is temperature regulating, moisture wicking and odor resistant
- Zip neck with zipper garage
- Long raglan sleeves with thumbhole cuffs
- Sleeve gusset for ease of movement
- Flatlock stitching
- Lightweight base layer
- Length: 27" (based on size large)
- Made in China (fabric New Zealand)
- Visit our Wool Guide
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >