Information about Jura-Capresso Impressa E8 Automatic Coffee Center - Coffee and Espresso Machine
, factory refurbished. Faster and more cost-effective than your local java haunt, Jura-Capresso's Impressa E8 automatic coffee center froths or steams milk right into your pitcher or cup, grinds coffee beans, then tamps and brews your coffee in under a minute. (And that's just a sampling of its many features!)
- Includes quick reference guide, DVD and full operating instructions
- Grind, tamp, brew and clean in under 60 seconds
- Select from 1 oz. to 8 oz. cup using the one-cup button; press the two-cup button for twice as much coffee as the previous one-cup setting (up to 16 oz.)
- Eight-step programming dial controls filter, hardness, aroma, automatic shut-off, ml./oz. display, rinse, stats and language
- Three coffee strength settings (mild, normal, strong)
- Two aroma settings (standard, robust)
- Commercial-grade conical burr grinder with six fineness settings can grind up to 15g of beans at a time
- Dual frother system has two settings; one for heating/frothing milk, one for steaming milk
- Easy to read LED display shows coffee strength and cup size during brewing, as well as displays messages for cleaning and more
- Removable water container with built-in filtration system improves taste
- Stainless steel ThermoBlock system
- Seven language options
- Illuminated, chrome-plated dial
- Two-step pre-infusion cycle moistens and conditions the grounds for maximum flavor
- Dual height-adjustable coffee spouts
- Programmable hot water and steam output
- Automatic cleaning cycles for all functions
- Bean container capacity: 8 oz.
- Water tank capacity: 64 fl.oz.
- Dimensions: 13-1/2x11x15-1/2"
- Weight: 18 lb. 14 oz.
- Material: Composite, stainless steel
- Made in Switzerland