. For trap, skeet and sporting clays, Filson's shooting vest, made with oil finish Cover Cloth is certain to become a favorite. The two front cargo pockets have enough room for easy-to-reach essentials with shell loops to keep things organized.
- Founded in 1897 during the Great Klondike Gold Rush, Filson has spent more than a century making classic, rugged and extremely comfortable clothing for outdoor-loving individuals
- Water repellent
- Durable oil finish Cover Cloth
- Soft moleskin shooting patches
- Interior pockets at both shoulders for recoil pads
- Adjustable snap tabs on back panel
- Two cargo pockets with shell loops and button flap closure
- Hand warmer pockets behind cargo pockets
- Concealed full-zip front
- Length: 33" (based on size large)
- Made in United States of America (fabric imported)
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >