. Attack rugged trails and intense courses in Pearl Izumi's 2012 Veer mountain bike shorts, made of moisture-wicking, stretchy and quick-drying P.R.O. fabric with a removable mesh liner that features a MTB 3D chamois®.
- Stretch P.R.O. fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Back-waist mesh panel for increased ventilation
- Removable mesh liner wicks moisture and breathes
- Liner features MTB 3D chamois®
- Reverse-welt zip front pockets
- Wide waistband with adjustable touch-fasten tabs
- 3D Chamois®
- Mesh panels: 100% polyester
- Liner short: 80% polyester, 20% spandex
- Made in Taiwan, Republic of China
- Visit our Cycling Gear Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >