. If your work exposes you to the risk of flash fires or electrical arcs, Carhartt's flame-resistant jeans are for you. The durable, rugged construction features denim tested for flame resistance after 200 industrial washings, twice the industry standard, so you stay safe.
- Carhartt manufactures apparel known for exceptional durability, comfort, quality construction and fit
- Premium 11.75 oz. flame-resistant cotton denim
- Sits slightly below natural waist
- Relaxed seat and thigh
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Leg opening fits over work boot
- Guaranteed flame resistance for the useful life of the garment, provided care instructions are followed
- Arc thermal performance value (ATPV): 15.2 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E compliant
- Carhartt Style No. FRB100
- Made in Mexico (fabric USA)
- Visit our Workwear Guide
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >