Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Susan from Rock Hill on Friday, January 24, 2014
Based on 3 reviews:
. A glamorous alternative to furs on a wintry night out, Bogner's Glenna jacket is beautifully fashioned from long and lavish alpaca
fibers, known for their silky luster and cozy warmth.
- Brazilian-born Sonia Bogner designs luxurious, confident clothing that steps up to your fashion sensibilities
- High scrunch collar with double-snap closure
- Covered front buttons
- Invisible side zip pockets with discreetly sparkling logo pulls
- Silky jacquard logo lining
- Relaxed Fit
- Made in Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
- Runs large, order one size smaller
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >