. Your favorite prep chef will love having an apron of their own for kitchen duty, and this April Cornell children's apron is sized just right!
- April Cornell linens draw their inspiration from her travels along the Silk Road -- from the bustling markets of Istanbul to the magnificent Himalayan mountains
- Her multicultural designs reflect the heartbeat of this part of the world, full of intoxicating color, vitality and romance
- April Cornell linens are individually screened, dyed and embroidered by skilled local artisans
- Contrast crochet lace accents
- Ties behind the neck and back
- Knife pleat skirt
- Dimensions: 24x19"
- Fabric: Cotton
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Made in India