Information about Bric's Pronto Cargo Duffel Bag - 22"
Closeouts. Be ready to go -- pronto! -- with Bric's 22" cargo duffel bag! Super lightweight and designed with an abrasion-resistant nylon exterior, there's storage in the main compartment and exterior zip pocket.
Reviewed by Martin from Boston on Tuesday, December 03, 2013
After years of using garment bags, I have started to bundle pack to reduce wrinkling. Because of this, I was looking for more of a open, large compartment carry-on. I wanted a bag with the strap to attach it to the handle of a wheeled bag to use it with my laptop case which was a lot harder than expected. This bag fit the bill.
- Has the wheeled bag holding strap
- Very lightweight
- Professional looking for a duffel/good looking bag
- Seems very well made
Pro or Con Depending:
- Seems small for something described as 22". No one will question its carry-on size, but if you are looking for maximum carry on volume, look elsewhere
- It is an unstructured bag- it consists only of the outer layer and a thin lining. When empty it is floppy. If you are looking for somthing to put a laptop in or protect somthing fragile this is not for you. It does make it feather light, and the material, though thin, seems tough, and the stiching is top notch.
- Limited pockets and item specific storage. It has a main compartment and one unpadded pocket. Not a problem for what I was looking for.
- Handle snap closure is not comfortable. The made it quite narrow.
- Strap is a bit basic.- woven nylon with no pad. Wouldn't want this packed heavy - it will cut in to your shoulder. I had an extra pad available which I added. Much bette now