Information about Bric's Pronto Cargo Duffel Bag - 22"
Closeouts. Be ready to go -- pronto! -- with Bric's 22" cargo duffel bag! Super lightweight and designed with an abrasion-resistant nylon exterior, there's storage in the main compartment and exterior zip pocket.
Reviewed by terri from Michigan on Saturday, December 28, 2013
Purchased this duffel bag as a companion to the Bric's 20" Trolley Spinner Luggage. It first I thought that a 22" would be too big, but have found that by nature of the material it is a great size and can be used as a sole carry-on for over night luggage or a companion set. The nylon material appears to be good quality, it is lined. The nylon strap could be improved for caring purposes if it have a padded part for over the shoulder. Only just purchased the set so like it so far. It appears to have been made in China which is disappointing, since it is marketed as Italian.
Reviewed by Martin from Boston on Tuesday, December 3, 2013
After years of using garment bags, I have started to bundle pack to reduce wrinkling. Because of this, I was looking for more of a open, large compartment carry-on. I wanted a bag with the strap to attach it to the handle of a wheeled bag to use it with my laptop case which was a lot harder than expected. This bag fit the bill.
- Has the wheeled bag holding strap
- Very lightweight
- Professional looking for a duffel/good looking bag
- Seems very well made
Pro or Con Depending:
- Seems small for something described as 22". No one will question its carry-on size, but if you are looking for maximum carry on volume, look elsewhere
- It is an unstructured bag- it consists only of the outer layer and a thin lining. When empty it is floppy. If you are looking for somthing to put a laptop in or protect somthing fragile this is not for you. It does make it feather light, and the material, though thin, seems tough, and the stiching is top notch.
- Limited pockets and item specific storage. It has a main compartment and one unpadded pocket. Not a problem for what I was looking for.
- Handle snap closure is not comfortable. The made it quite narrow.
- Strap is a bit basic.- woven nylon with no pad. Wouldn't want this packed heavy - it will cut in to your shoulder. I had an extra pad available which I added. Much bette now