. The tough and breathable cotton-nylon construction of Filson's cargo field shorts stands up to long days in rugged terrain, and spacious cargo pockets hold field essentials.
- Founded in 1897 during the Great Klondike Gold Rush, Filson has spent more than a century making classic, rugged and extremely comfortable clothing for outdoor-loving individuals
- Durable, breathable cotton-nylon construction
- Slant hand pockets
- Two large side cargo pockets with button-flap closure
- Two rear pockets with button-flap closure
- Zip fly and button closure
- Made in China