. Sporting a nautically inspired over-weave in Oxford
blue and navy, Pendleton's Voyager jacket steps up to summer in a fresh, comfortable blend of silk and cotton.
- A dyed-in-the-wool brand since 1863, Pendleton is famous for its exquisitely woven fabrics and flawless tailoring
- Pendleton now collaborates with contemporary designers to expand their iconic plaids and Native-American-inspired patterns into fashions that appear in upscale boutiques
- Fabric is a nubby, lightweight blend of 55% silk and cotton, with rope-like yarn patterns in Oxford blue and navy
- Single-button closure with bronze-tone rim
- Fully lined
- Length: Regular 23" (based on size 10)
- Classic Fit
- Made in China
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >