. The A-line skirt is an epitome of summer basics, and Pendleton's Summer Fair skirt has a contoured waistband and is cut on the bias for a soft drape
. Pair it with your favorite tank to emphasize a pop of color, or dress it up with a cardigan for the office.
- A dyed-in-the-wool brand since 1863, Pendleton is famous for its exquisitely woven fabrics and flawless tailoring
- Pendleton now collaborates with contemporary designers to expand their iconic plaids and Native-American-inspired patterns into fashions that appear in upscale boutiques
- Beautiful eyelet lace with floating white lining
- Bias-cut A-line silhouette
- Contoured waistband
- Three pearlized buttons at side waist
- Zip side with invisible zipper
- Length: Regular 24" (based on size 10)
- Natural waist
- Classic Fit
- Made in China
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >